Friday, September 23, 2016

Lies, slander, trolls and privacy

Lies, slander, trolls and privacy


I tried to complain to the New Zealand privacy commission. They said I needed the name of whoever is doing this first. Before they would investigate. I have photos of two very suspicious car license plates. As a start. Who are they? They tell people that they know me and I am a Crazy, whore wanker. I dont know them. They hate me. They consent on my behalf, coz they know I am far too unwilling to consent for myself. Me and my cat are the meow meow gang? Linked to the 3 drivers of the old car, pumping out poison fumes under my window, linked to those who will maybe demolish good property during a rebuild. Linked to those who say you 'gave up' being tortured.

JJQ625 Primera UK. Matt motors Rangiora.

KAG67 Slk 200 Stadium cars NZ.

Pictures are on Flikr. Who are these people? Pimps? Traffickers? Slave traders? Corrupt government workers? I dont know them. But they lie and say they know me and hate me. Troll me severely. Lies and slander about me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment